TechStars summer camps at Canterbury School and Collier Parks and Rec at the North Collier Regional Park.
We have some fantastic STEM camps set up for your children this summer. See below for dates and themes are our two key locations. You can register soon at both sites online to reserve your child's seat. We recommend registering soon as we had waiting lists last year.
Canterbury School - http://canterburyfortmyers.org
June 24th - 28th Razzle Dazzle Robotics - Video Games with 3D Lego™ Controllers
Lego™ NXT Robotics
July 8th - 12th Junior Engineering and Lego™ 3D Visualization
Lego™ WeDo Robotics
July 22nd - 26th Lego™ NXT Robotics
Lego ™ Elementary Green Engineering
Collier Parks and Rec: http://www.colliergov.net/index.aspz?page=3209
June 10th - 13th Razzle Dazzle Robotics - Video Games with Lego™ 3D controllers
Lego™ NXT Robotics
June 17th - 20th Junior Engineering and Lego™ 3D Visualization
Lego™ WeDo Robotics
July 15th - 18th Lego™ NXT Robotics
Lego™ Elementary Green Engineering
TechStars “STEAM” Classes!
Join TechStars® Classes & Enroll Today!
The TechStars program by COMPUTER EXPLORERS introduces the ever changing world of educational technology by connecting Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math at an age appropriate level! All of our unique TechStars classes are hands-on and designed to make learning fun for our youngest students ages 3 – 5. Classes are currently offered at local preschools and private schools.
Some of our TechStars classes involve students in:
- Robotics – Learn about basic commands with our Bee-Bot robot and the UK designed robot, Roamer!
- Engineering – Lego Duplo Education kits provide hands-on lessons that introduce simple machines in the world around our little guys! Students build spinning tops to learn about gears and see-saws to learn about levers! Then they use software on the computer to reinforce those concepts.
- Green Screen Technology - new this year! Students will build creative & technological skills.
- Science & Math – Digital Blue microscopes, and hands on experiments supported by creative software. Great science apps are also explored on the iPad.
- Art – Living Art software and the exploration of different styles of art with some really cool software!
- Coming in spring: Movie Making, Keyboarding focus for VPK & more!
TechStars After School Programs for elementary and middle school age students, are getting started now! If you would like to have any of our classes offered at your child's school please contact us.
Education through Technology in the 21st century!
COMPUTER EXPLORERS is on the cutting edge of using technology to educate and engage todays students! We provide project-based classes using technology to help children learn more effectively. We reinforce core academic skills while teaching advanced skills such as collaboration, creative thinking and problem solving through our proprietary Education through Technology curriculum developed by our in-house team of experts. Our curriculum is designed to be effective, fun and standards compliant.
We come to you with lots of options.
We come to your elementary or middle school, pre-school, community center, bring our own equipment and specially trained teachers during the school day, after school and/or summer camp sessions. We also offer Professional Development training for your staff.
Our newest option is Licensing for all of our programs. This gives you the ability to secure capitol funds to take advantage of our powerful Education through Technology curriculum.
Please contact us and peruse our site to learn more about us.
We are committed to the highest professional standards and bringing elite education services to your center, parents and students. We encourage you to sign up for our newsletter, visit our press blog or contact us to learn more.
Thank you for visiting with us!